Transfer Pricing Associate
7 days left
- Contract Type
Transfer Pricing Associate - London - £40,000 - £55,000
This Boutique firm are recruiting an Associate to support the team in the delivery of work to the rapidly expanding multinational client base. As they are a bespoke technical service provider, they are looking for key skills in technical aptitude, service excellence and teaming.
This firm are a part of a leading global tax organisation and are at an exciting stage of growth giving them access to more than 400 tax partners and 2000 tax professionals. Each of the Managing Directors in the UK has a reputation for technical excellence in their specialism and experience in building hugely successful teams.
The clients they work with are on a global basis. They work with a large amount of the top 100 Global Fortune 500 Companies. They are working with multi-national companies, high profile investment banks as well as leading private equity houses and their portfolio companies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Undertake technical research
- Understand key sources of data
- Liaise directly with clients to obtain information and deliver a high-quality project
- Assist with the preparation of applications and negotiations for APAs, ATCAs and MAP
Qualifications and experience:
- ACA or ICAS qualified (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Need to have gained experience in transfer pricing or tax efficient supply chain management
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Transfer Pricing Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly