Tax Investigations Manager
- They have one of the largest pure tax investigations team in the country and 60% -70% of their work come via external referrals
- They service a broad range of clients including commercial businesses as well as UNHWI
- Given the international nature of wealth management, the team have numerous opportunities to Singapore, Switzerland, the Channel Islands and more
- They are a very cohesive and collaborative team where team fit is almost as important as technical proficiency
- With a very successful service line, they have buy-in from the top-level management which ensures they receive funding and budget to grow when necessary
- They've got clear progression paths and heavily invest in their staff
- They have excellent retention rates and rarely lose people to competitors (considering they are generally on the receiving end of headhunt approaches)
- They're an incredibly flexible business who actively promote a positive work-life balance and understand that life happens and will try to find the best solutions for their people
- From an exposure perspective, they try to include people at all levels on trips abroad as well as new client meetings to ensure they get as much as exposure as possible
The suitable Tax Investigations Manager will have:
- Substantial tax investigations experience whether that be from within a practice or the HMRC
- Ideally have gained some qualifications whether that be ACA, CTA, ATT or a HMRC equivalent * Be able to lead a Tax investigation from start to finish
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or call Laura for further information on 02072696317.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.