Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - St Albans
Having met with this impressive 9 Partner firm, you can understand why they are an award-winning firm of chartered accountants.
They are both friendly and supportive in their nature, they treat their staff members as individuals and not a statistic and offer their staff a realistic work-life balance.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Working in a UK based Accountancy Practice
- At least 30% of their current role must be audit
What will the role entail?
- Reporting directly into both Audit Manager and Audit Director
- 60% accounts and 40% audits.
- Clients vary in sectors and size with turnovers up to £50m
- Client sectors include Pensions, Solicitors, FCA, Charities, Property and Construction
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Prepare year-end accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Supervising more junior members of the team
- Proaudit and CCH Accounts Production Software
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the role and the benefits of working outside London City Centre, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at [email protected] or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.