Up to £30,000
- Would you like to work closer to home?
- Do you have experience within a general practice?
- Do you consider yourself a tech-savvy Assistant Accountant?
I have just met with a well-established and fast-paced 6 Partner accountancy practice based in Billericay, who are looking for an Assistant Accountant due to a series of recent client wins. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both an East London and Essex based Assistant Accountant just a 5-minute walk from the local train station and providing on-site parking for all staff.
The business accounts team strive to deliver a broad range of accounts services to a range of Owner Managed businesses including property developers, fashion, creative industries and transport. With a rich history, this accountancy practice is proud that most of their business comes through word of mouth and referrals! They provide a great work culture with a generous benefit package including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas party
- Remote working
- Core hours being either 8.00am - 4.30pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Free on-site parking for all staff
As an Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Monitoring a portfolio of clients operating cloud software, predominantly Xero
- Assist new clients with software migration
- Support clients and your team with advanced automation and third-party app integration
- Preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts
- Drafting tax computations
- Liaise with HMRC as and when required
The ideal Assistant Accountant candidate will; -
- Have at least 3 years' UK general practice experience
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have previous accounting experience
- Be an advanced user of Xero and
- Have a personable manner
There is genuine potential for this role to develop into Partnership in the future, with current Partners having trained with the firm, and one Partner who recently re-joined after spending some time at a Top 10 practice.
I am looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place next week, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 0207 269 6361 or email me on [email protected].
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.