Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - Excellent career prospects
An opportunity to join a growing independent firm of accountants with an excellent reputation for the training and development of staff.
They are currently recruiting a role comprising of audit, tax and accounts which would suit a qualified ACCA / ACA with Practice experience and be looking for a hands on role dealing with the varied audit, accounting and tax compliance requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
An excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate who wants to maintain their exposure to General Practice work.
The role will also develop your client management and staff supervisory skills and the firm offers long term prospects for future progression.
- Property investment company
- UK Subsidiaries of Overseas Organisations
- Entertainment businesses, Clubs, Pubs etc
- Agricultural clients
- Clients requiring Management Accounting, cashflow forecasting , projections etc
The role can be flexed to fit the experience and aspirations of applicants but is essentially dealing with the general requirements of a varied client portfolio.
- ACA or ACCA qualified but QBE candidates with the right experience can also be considered.
- Experience gained from working in Public Practice is essential.
- Experience in dealing with the accounting requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- The ability to deal with people and confident when dealing with clients.
- Working in an environment where a roll up your sleeves approach is essential
- The firm is growing and the structure of the firm provides a route for career progression in the long term or stability for those who are looking for a secure but challenging role.
- Using Iris – recently implemented/upgraded across the whole office.
- Audit experience would be useful but is not essential though you will gain audit exposure.
The Partners actively encourage staff to take responsibility and to push their careers forward by identifying opportunities to take additional responsibility and learn new skills.
If you have the right background, experience and qualifications and ambitious to progress your career, send your CV to us at Wavelength and we will be pleased to help!!