Senior Business Adviser
1 day left
- Contract Type
Senior Accountant - Top Tier
Up to £42k + Benefits
Are you looking to make the big move to a Top 10 firm?
Due to ongoing growth, this Top 10 firm are looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant with excellent communication skills to join their Ipswich based office.
At a company where your opinion is valued, you can truly develop as an individual in order to achieve your potential and make a difference. They tailor their service to their clients and thus build long lasting client relationships.
The Senior Accountant Role
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Planning delivery of work on your own portfolio
- Completing first review of accounts and liaise with client to resolve queries before submitting to manager for review
- Monitoring WIP on own portfolio; understands scope, fees and project negotiations
- Being the day-to-day contact for your allocated portfolio
- Reviewing tax computations and returns for both partnerships and individuals as prepared by junior members of the team
- Working as part of a team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance and ensure clients are provided with excellent service
- Supervising the work of others when required
The Senior Accountant Candidate
The successful Senior Accountant candidate will;
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Have previous UK practice experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
- Be robust under pressure and calmly faces challenging situations
Volume of applications for the Senior Accountant position is expected to be high, apply now. For consideration please forward your details to Abbigail Collins at Pro-Finance at [email protected] or call 0207 269 6361 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Senior Business Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly