Outsourcing or Accounting Manager
Outsourcing or Accounts Manager
Salary: 55,000 + Benefits
Kick-start the New Year with a fantastic role in a Top 10 Accountancy practice!
Join a company where you can fast-track your career progression!
What is great about this Outsourcing or Accounts Manager role?
- Highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different clients and industries
- A firm with long and stable history and reputation on the market
- An award-winning firm recognised for achieving excellence and innovation
- You will be working within professional, supportive and friendly environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
As an Outsourcing or Accounts Manager you will be:
- Managing an Outsourcing team, supervising and reviewing their work
- Providing ongoing training and development to junior members of the team
- Undertaking technical review of team outputs, including Management Accounts, VAT returns and P11D files
- Recruiting new team members
- Managing client relationships and ensuring their demands are met
To succeed within this Outsourcing or Accounts Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a post-qualification experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management account preparation and bookkeeping
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to manage a team so that client expectations are met and exceeded
- Be experienced in computerised accounts production and have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Have a UK driving license and access to a vehicle
If you would like to get more information about this forward-thinking practice give me a call for more details. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity, interviews are taking place next week! Call Abbigail Collins on 02072696361 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.