Assistant Manager - Global Compliance Reporting
- Do you have experience in the Financial Services Tax market?
- Do you want to work in a Big 4 firm with flexible working on offer?
- Do you want to manage your client's day to day relationship but utilise your technical skills?
Our successful Big 4 client are looking to expand their Global Compliance Reporting team due to recently winning a lot of business, and to continue with the growth. The team have won business over their competitors, and therefore the base of clients is enviable.
- Play a major role in delivering tax audit work, with broader exposure across the corporate and financial services tax teams
- Split of compliance advisory (majority advisory)
- Day to day contact for clients in your portfolio
- Train, mentor and supervise junior staff
- Establish and build relationships with clients and within the firm
- Business development
- Deliver tax projects maintaining technical quality standard
- Own client end to end process for clients in compliance and reporting portfolio
- Flexible working
- Client facing role
- No time sheets
- Supportive working environment
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA qualified
- Experience working in a compliance and reporting environment, preferably FS Tax environment
- Project management experience
- Previous experience managing and training junior staff
To apply, or to find out more information, get in contact with Laura now: 02074 269 6317 / [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.