VAT Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
The VAT Manager will provide tax advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients as well as providing assistance to Director/Partners in both client work and in the management of group. You will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis. A key part of the role requires the VAT Manager to actively seek business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Training must be provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance
- Must be able to recognise business development opportunities
- Staff management experience
- Demonstrate an in depth, up to date, knowledge of VAT
- Educated ideally to a degree level, and/or CTA with the ACA qualification
To find out more information about these roles, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.