3 days left
- Contract Type
Accounts Manager - 80% Accounts and 20% Audit
Up to £70,000
Are you an Accounts Manager looking for quick career progression?
Do you want to have a strong influence in the firms growth plans?
Is working for a diverse range of clients appealing to you?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing accountancy practice in London as an Accounts Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress to director and partner level at a rapid rate, this firm is highly supportive of individual career progression as well as encouraging the growth of the firm, altogether.
You will be working with clients and business owners over a range of sectors, with a speciality in opticians and photography sectors. There is a performance rated annual bonus and regular socials which provide chance to unwind and have fun. As well as this, they offer 25 days of annual leave and a subscription to Perkbox.
Accounts Manager Responsibilities:
- Be involved predominantly with the statutory accounts but will also deal with external audit - 80% accounts and 20% audit
- Be involved in managing a varied portfolio of clients - specialising in opticians
- Be the point of call for clients regarding their technical questions
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling them to interact well with their team, as well as clients.
The Ideal Accounts Manager:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have good technical skills and knowledge
- Have a plethora of managerial experience, ideally being a number two in a small firm or being a Senior Manager in a larger firm.
- Have a keen to adhere to strict process and procedure - with a passion for growing the firm and pushing it forward
The 3 partners are very personable and always happy to provide time for everyone - encouraging growth all round. The ideal candidate would want to progress to a Partnership, being enthusiastic for career progression.
After placing someone with this prospering accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Manager.
I am seeking ACA or ACCA qualified managers or senior managers who are interested in taking the next step in their careers. If you are interested, contact me as soon as possible on 0207 269 6353 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly