Up to £65,000
Are you looking to join one of the top 20 as an Audit Manager?
Would you be interested in joining one of the most ambitious accountancy firms in the UK?
Progression is the heartbeat of this firm, several number of the current Partners have progressed through the ranks of this top 20 firm. They are on the lookout for an Audit Manager to join their Central London office and manage one of the most influential client portfolios in the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring future leader to join the business and have the opportunity to progress at a rapid rate.
To be a successful Audit Manager:
- Manage and grow an already highly successful client portfolio
- Be an approachable manager, which will allow staff to be comfortable in raising issues with yourself
- Supporting junior members of staff in their personal development
- Be the first point of contact for the client
Audit Manager Benefits:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of the holiday entitlement
- Buy and sell holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted dental cover
- Season ticket loan
What did the staff say?
"A fun and joyful place to work, if you are performing and succeeding in your role, the opportunities to progress are easily obtainable" - Current Audit Manager
Opportunities like this where you can progress at a rapid rate are extremely rare, if you are interested in applying for this Audit Manager position please send your CV to [email protected] or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.