Office and Finance Administrator
Finance and Office Assistant
Temp to perm (£25,000 - £28,000)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance and Office Assistant to join a homeless charity in their central London office. You will be assisting the Finance Manager ensuring all invoices are correctly coded and authorised, as well as being the main point of contact for office administration to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Allocating of all invoices and passing them on to be checked and authorised
- Posting all authorised invoices to the accounting system
- Ensuring all creditors are paid in a timely manner
- Raising sales invoices, receipts, statements and credit notes
- Be the main point of contact for office administration duties and any facility management
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and office equipment is functioning, liaising with external suppliers where required
- Streamlining of administrative systems and procedures
- Responsible for Health and Safety and First Aid processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1-year experience of office administration
- Previous experience of managing Purchase Ledger with knowledge of Sage 200 and Salesforce
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and First Aid qualification would be beneficial
If you are interested in this Finance and Office Assistant role, then contact Sofia Mussa today on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected] Get in touch ASAP as interviews are happening this week!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.