£30,000 + Benefits
Are you a part-qualified Assistant Accountant currently pursuing a full qualification?
Do you have previous experience working within the not-for-profit sector?
Do you have experience of using a variety of accounting systems and payroll systems?
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join an arts charity in their London office. You will be responsible for assisting with all finance reporting and posting as well as the payroll function for the charity.
- Assisting with inter-company reconciliations as well as monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly journals, including prepayments and accruals
- Assisting with year end reports and providing support towards the audit process
- Assisting with quarterly VAT returns
- Updating the Fixed Asset register
- Ensuring all payroll paperwork is correct and maintaining the record for all staff
- Processing the payroll in an accurate and timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant, looking to pursue a full qualification
- A proven track record of working within the charity and NFP sector
- Knowledge of a variety of accounting systems and payroll systems
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working opportunities
- Great pension contribution
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan and many others
If you are interested in this Assistant Accountant role, then get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected] Interviews will be held next week, so contact me ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.