VAT COMPLIANCE MANAGER, IN-HOUSE
- The role is predominantly an indirect tax compliance role with a strong emphasis on the timely and accurate delivery of indirect tax returns for clients in a number of countries. This includes having overall responsibility for an allocation of clients across several countries.
- To execute the delivery of indirect tax compliance services in accordance with company processes including the operation of systems and databases used to track and record compliance events.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to effectively deliver accurate and timely Indirect Tax compliance services for clients.
- Assist in the development of the Indirect Tax compliance offering, including, but not limited to, supporting the team (including colleagues based in other locations) to ensure quality and risk are properly maintained and managed.
- Act as first point of contact for a number of specified key client accounts, in relation to Indirect Taxes, in order to support the rest of the business in delivering world class services to clients.
- Handle audits and enquiries as well as registrations and other items which require direct contact with the local tax authority.
- Ability to interpret and implement practical procedures to deal with VAT issues
- Experience working with shared service centre
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.