In-House Tax Manager - Insurance
In-House Tax Manager -Insurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager to join a leading Insurance business based in the heart of Central London. The role will be heavily involved in managing the Corporation Tax compliance process and operation tax procedures for all legal entities in the group.
This is a great role working reporting into the Head Of Tax with great scope to move within the wider tax team.
- Financial Services Senior tax specialist
- Strong hands on, operational experience
- Delivery focused
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to influence
- Self-sufficiency/ self-starter
- CTA / ACA / ACCA / qualified
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of UK Corporation Tax and VAT
- Previous In-house financial services experience
- Working knowledge of employment taxes
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Calculation and management of tax accounting for financial reporting purposes
- Filing of corporation tax returns and payment of taxes within statutory deadlines
- Advising on the tax aspects of business initiatives
- Ensure good communication and relations with key stakeholders
- Quarterly and annual tax accounting process
- Tax compliance process (tax returns, tax payments etc)
- Assist Head of Tax to review and enhance tax processes,
- Assist with embedding change to increase robustness and optimise tax and VAT positions
If you would like to find out more information about the opportunity or would like to discuss your career within Tax; please get in touch - 0207 269 6314 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.