Top 10 Firm
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
- Would you like to work for a Top 10 Firm but worried about your exam results?
- Would you like a true work-life balance?
- Do you want the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients?
Having just met with this impressive Top 10 accountancy practice based in Cambridge, they have instructed me on a brand-new Audit Semi-Senior role, to work alongside the lead Partners and Directors. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for Cambridgeshire based Audit Semi-Senior, just walking distance from the local train station and on-site parking available. You will be working with a wide range of clients including; Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, Owner Managed Businesses, Animal Science, Rural and Agriculture, with turnovers up to £100m. The busy audit department is formed of approximately 50 team members, with 2 Directors and plenty of opportunity for fast career progression.
This award-winning firm offers a great work-life balance, by providing flexible working hours, work from home and they even have some employees who work part-time some working school hours, and some only during term time. Their exam policy reflects that of the ICAEW, therefore there will only be termination after 4 fails of the same paper - people joining the firm who have fallen afoul of their current firm's exam policy will be considered. They also have annual salary reviews - however they do not have a promotion cycle - in a truly meritocratic environment, promotions happen regularly throughout the year based on an individual's performance! As an Audit Semi-Senior this growing practice has created a flexible and generous benefits package, including but not limited to the following; -
- Health, dental, vision and well-being benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Savings and retirement plans
- Educational assistance
- Insurance options, including pet insurance
- Reimbursement plans
As an Audit Semi-Senior your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Delegating work to and supervise junior team members
- Supporting and develop junior team members when required
- Leading smaller audits and assist colleagues on larger or more complex projects
- Delivering the audit file to the assignment manager in a timely manner
- Regularly communicate assignment progress to the manage
The ideal Audit Semi-Senior candidate will; -
- Have UK accountancy practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working with clients with turnovers up to at least £50m
- Be commercially focussed with good relationship management skills
- Have experience managing a large portfolio of external audit clients
- Have first-class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team essential
- Need experience working with different client industries and sectors
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Semi-Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on or email me on 012772696361 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.