Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator
Job title: Financial Planning Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic Financial Planning Administrator to join the highly successful Financial Planning Services team based in Oxford. You will be joining a dynamic Financial Planning Admin team that provides administration and support to the Financial Planners.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly specialist team and organisation that is committed to an inclusive and collaborative working environment. They recruit and develop the most diverse range of talent they can since they believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so they'd love to know what makes you different.
The role is responsible for providing an effective and efficient administration service to clients and Financial planners.
The role key objectives:
- Produce accurate and professional client documentation on a timely basis
- Provide high quality administrative support to client, Planner and wider team
- Ensure all client documentation is dispatched accurately and in a timely fashion
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of front office procedures, processes and ad hoc projects
You will ideally have however not essential:
- Previous relevant client services administration experience
- Good administration experience of the complete life cycle of processing client business
- A high standard of competency and knowledge of IT systems and software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including provider websites for processing
If this is you, they look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate will benefit from their competitive package
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role and to receive further information.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IFA Administrator, Independent Financial Advisor Support, Finance Administrator, Finance Support Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Financial Advisers, Admin Assistant, Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, EA, IRESS, Financial Administrator, Finance, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support, Administrative Assistant, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Support, Executive Administrator, Business Support will also be considered for this role.