Audit and Accounts Manager - London
**NO PREVIOUS MEDIA EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Top 20 Firm
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover (Death in service)
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Access to Dental
- Cycle to work
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Tests
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a Top 20 a firm who are moving up the ranks, and has huge growth plans?
Are you looking to work with high calibre clients, with office situated in a penthouse suite?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a General Practice Manager (40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax)
The Audit and Accounts Manager, role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across from digital agencies, production companies, theatres and even the BBC.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager or a strong Junior Manage with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a growing and friendly team, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- 40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax
- Acting as key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- Supporting the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Audit and Accounts Manager or Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager who have good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.***THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER A JUNIOR MANAGER OR ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THIS POSITION***
For a detailed/confidential discussion about the firm and Audit and Accounts Manager role., please call Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.