Business Development Senior Tax Manager
Business Development Senior Tax Manager - London - Big 4
Up to £90,000
This role will be working within the Tax Disputes Team that sit within the Private Client Tax team. The team are is very strong technically meaning they are happy for this individual to just do the business development/advisory side of the work. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients including banks, law firms and OMB's.
The Business Development Role:
- The team is very technically strong so they are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager who has a proven track record of winning work or can demonstrate that spark to do so
- They are more than happy for this individual to have had no previous tax disputes experience as the team are happy to train and bring the individual up to speed
- This candidate can be from an accountancy practice background with the ACA/CTA qualification or can come from a legal background
Why this role?
- Clear career progression
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients including banks, law firms and OMB's
- This role offers you the opportunity to not just work on tax investigations as they sit within the private client tax team
- The split will be 50:50 between Tax Disputes and Private Client
If this role sounds of interest, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.