Personal Tax Senior
4 days left
- Contract Type
Personal Tax Senior - West End - up to £46,000
Are you an experienced Personal Tax professional looking for a supportive firm where you can develop your skills?
Are you looking for a complex portfolio which challenges?
If so, then this Personal Tax Senior position would be a great opportunity for you.
Why this Personal Tax role~?
- They are located in the heart of the bustling West End
- Supportive and vibrant opportunity
- They value their employees and try to promote internally
- They are a part of a leading training and technical organisations therefore able to draw on their vast resources and technical expertise
As Personal Tax Senior, you will:
- Work closely with the Personal Tax Manager
- Managing a portfolio of OMB' and domiciled and non-domiciled HNWI's
- Focusing on IHT, CGT, Trusts and Estate Planning
What you will need to succeed?
- To be qualified or part through their CTA
- Private client tax experience within a law or accountancy practice
If you think you have what it takes to succeed, then I would like to hear from you. Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Personal Tax Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly