Up to £38,000 + Benefits
- Are you an ambitious Audit Senior looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want a progressive audit role?
- Do you have solid audit experience in a practice environment?
I am working with this growing accountancy practice based in Suffolk, who are looking for a driven and determined Audit Senior to join their flourishing team. This firm has recently experienced large growth, which has opened this exciting new opportunity due to recent business wins, there is no better time to join this practice who have been committed to progression and staff development. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for a Suffolk based Audit Senior wanting to work with a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner-managed businesses and clients within the not for profit sector.
This firm offers a great work culture and social aspects, which includes plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year. As an Audit Senior, as well as being able to make your mark, you will be given the opportunity to make your mark in one of the region's leading practices, you will receive a competitive salary and be automatically enrolled into their Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options.
As an Audit Senior your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Reporting directly to Managers and Partners
- Mentoring and supervising junior members of staff
- Reviewing the work of junior staff before submission
- Managing workflow and ensure that tasks are completed to high quality, assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit process
- Undertake audits for a broad range of clients
- Leading audit teams of up to five people, with occasional stay away assignments
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues
The ideal Audit Senior candidate will; -
- Have UK accountancy practice experience
- Be part or fully qualified with either ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Have good technical competence including solid bookkeeping and management accounts experience
- Be comfortable using Audit software, preferably CaseWare and a good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Have a proven ability to organise and motivate a team
- Have a full driving license and have access to independent transport
I am looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Audit Senior to join this firm. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.