Top 20 Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager - London
**NO PREVIOUS MEDIA EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Top 20 Firm
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover (Death in service)
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Access to Dental
- Cycle to work
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Tests
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a Top 20 a firm who are moving up the ranks, and has huge growth plans?
Are you looking to work with high calibre clients, with office situated in a penthouse suite?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a General Practice Manager (40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax)
The Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across from digital agencies, production companies, theatres and even the BBC.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager or a strong Junior Manage with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a growing and friendly team, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- 40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax
- Acting as key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- Supporting the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Managers or Assistant Manager who have a good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
***THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER A JUNIOR MANAGER OR ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THIS POSITION***
For a detailed/confidential discussion about the firm and Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role., please call Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Top 20 Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly