In-House Employment Tax Manager
The role will cover a wide remit across domestic and international employment tax and reward projects, including advice on tax audits, benefits review to ensure compliance to local tax and reporting regulations.
As the Employment Tax Manager you will be covering a wide spectrum of compliance and advisory projects; while this is an employment taxes focused role, the team also provides Global Mobility advice, thus offering the opportunity to retain your focus but also gain exposure to wider people related services.
This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial environment that offers strong progression opportunities as well as working for a widely recognisable house-hold name.
Employment Tax Manager - The Role
- Provide tax advice for all aspects of employee remuneration
- Act as a key point of contact within the business for Employment Tax matters
- Review work carried out by junior staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ensure high quality is maintained
- Identify possible technical and risk issues
Employment Tax Manager - The Person
- Strong Employment tax experience gained in an established consulting business or within Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, self-motivated
- Adaptable, with excellent project management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven track record
- Able to work effectively individually and independently, as well as in teams
- UK employment tax knowledge
- ACA/CTA qualified
Employment Tax Manager - The Benefits
- Flexible working including working from home option
- Excellent career progress prospects
- Competitive basic salary with bonus up to 30%
For more information about this role, or to discuss your career in Tax further - please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on
0207 269 6314 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.