Employment Tax - Senior Manager
- Are you an experienced Employment Tax Manager looking for more autonomy?
- Are you looking for an Employment Tax role with both compliance and advisory work?
An opportunity has arisen within a Top 10 accountancy firm, for a Senior Manager to join the Employment Tax Team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and their employment tax functions
- Provide tax advice for all aspects of employee remuneration
- Business development and seeking opportunities in the market to target
- Act as a key point of contact for the client
- Review work carried out by junior staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ensure high quality is maintained
- Identify possible technical and risk issues
- Social working environment with open plan office
- More autonomy in role compared to Big 4/Top 10 practices
- Flexible working including working from home option
- Maintain close working relationships with clients
- Excellent career progress prospects
The suitable candidate will:
- Be CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience managing clients
- Have previous business development experience
- Possess and maintain a vast and up to date knowledge of taxation
Apply now by contacting Laura on: 0207 269 6317 / [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.