Up to £70,000
Restructuring professionals - are you looking for a career boost? Seeking more variety in your role? Then read on to find out more about your next career move!
As a longstanding partner with this Top 10 accountancy firm, I have been asked to assist with the hiring of a Restructuring Manager. Joining this high-performing team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of dynamic projects and receive exposure to assignments across the insolvency and restructuring teams. It is therefore an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for constant variety of unique challenges.
As Restructuring Manager, you will:
- Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects across all stages in both the Advisory and Insolvency streams
- Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
- Review, compile and analyse company information
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
- Maintain a thorough understanding of statutory and compliance processes and deadlines
This firm is a longstanding client of ours and we have placed a number of talented people there. Feedback tells us that the interesting work, recognition from leadership and collaborative working culture are the reasons people stay.
I am keen to hear from people with the following background:
- ACA, ACCA or other relevant qualification (ideally Insolvency Practitioners)
- Minimum of 3 years' restructuring / insolvency experience
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Evidence of management and development of junior team members
Interested? If you would like to springboard your career in this growing team, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Tom Eagle for an informal discussion to learn more: [email protected] or 0207 269 6349.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.