Trade Finance Controller / Credit Controller / Finance Officer
Job Title: Trade Finance Controller
Salary: £19.000 to £21.000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for a Trade Finance Controller to join the team in their Banbury office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team...
There's definitely a buzz about the team and the environment they work in. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day. If moving on and developing is for you, you are looking at the right role.
Where do you come in?
- Your strong communication skills and ability to prioritise will ensure good relations and meeting strict deadlines in a busy and demanding financial environment
- Managing a portfolio of clients and customers, you will ensure the profitability and security through efficient trade and credit control
- Work accurately in a demanding financial environment, while adhering to stringent deadlines
- Your tenacity and proactivity will enable you to gain an in depth understanding of the business and your client's needs and enable you to identify issues and take the initiative to bring suitable solutions
- Identifying opportunities will allow your inquisitive nature to flourish and allow you to demonstrate your commercial awareness
- Your self-discipline will allow you to demonstrate your ability to be well organised, efficient and able to cope with the demands of the role
Where will you be?
Located in Adderbury, they are in modern offices surrounded by beautiful countryside. Whether you want to spend your break admiring the fountain or sitting down to lunch in their stylish Café, you will love this friendly working environment.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £19,000-£21,000 per annum, they'll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more.
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk may also be considered for this role.