£25,000 - £29,000
Are you a Finance Officer with previous experience working within an international development charity?
Do you have a proven track record of dealing with multicurrency accounting?
Are you familiar with a variety of accounting systems?
This a fantastic opportunity to join an international NGO in a period of growth to ensure accuracy of their financial information in the UK. You will be based in their north London office, supporting the Finance Manager and the Head of Finance in the implementation of the charity's financial policies.
What's great about this role?
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Great range of well-being initiatives and training
- Childcare vouchers
- Getting involved in fundraising events and volunteer charity days
- Dealing with supplier payments, maintenance of nominal ledgers and balance sheet accounts
- Entering income, tax and supplier payments onto the system
- Working closely with overseas teams, ensuring inter-company accounts are up to date and reconciled monthly
- Processing BACS payments
- Monthly income processing and reconciliation, working closely with the Finance Manager assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly preparation and posting of payroll journal
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Previous experience within an international development NGO or international charity
- A proven track record of dealing with multicurrency accounting and reporting
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (PS Financials - desirable)
Interviews are being held this week, so get in contact ASAP with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.