Treasury Assistant / Treasury Finance Officer
Job Title: Treasury Assistant
Salary: £25.000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for a Treasury Assistant to join the team in their Liverpool office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team...
There's definitely a buzz about the team and the environment they work in. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day. If moving on and developing is for you, you are looking at the right role.
Where do you come in?
- Being very detail focused, you will strive to ensure that the data you input is correct - first time, every time.
- There will be regular financial reporting as part of the role, whether it is daily, weekly or monthly so you will need to be able to track and manipulate the data you input to produce meaningful reports.
- You'll be working to a set daily routine which is governed around payment processing times so with that in mind, you'll be highly effective at prioritising your work load to make sure that these deadlines are not missed.
- Having worked in a financial environment previously, you'll be fully adept with systems and Microsoft Office platforms but don't worry; they'll teach you their system!
Where will you be?
They are currently based in Liverpool's historical Ropewalks District surrounded by boutique bars and restaurants. The trendy Duke Street Market is just a few steps away from the offices.
At the end of the year, they will be moving to bright, renovated offices in the Exchange Flags complex. They have carefully chosen this location due to its close proximity to the business hub of the city. You'll love that there are plenty of places to eat and catch up with friends at lunchtime or for drinks after work at the notorious Cavern Club which is within a 5 minute walk.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £25,000 per annum they'll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Treasury Assistant, Treasury Finance Administrator, Accounts Treasury Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Administrator, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation Clerk, Credit Control, Finance Assistant, Finance Executive, Bank Reconciliation Assistant, Treasury Officer may also be considered for this role.