Accounts Administrator / Sales Administrator /Finance Assistant
Job Title: Part-Time Sales / Accounts Administrator
Salary: £11 per hour (£21,450 FTE)
Position: Part Time 25 hours per week, Permanent
This company is a leading distributor of Hair & Body Care products in the UK and EU and part of the multi-national group of manufacturing and distribution companies.
This particular role of Accounts / International Sales Administrator will sit within the finance team and report into the Finance Manager, and the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills along with experience in Accounts / Sales administration.
- To Deal with all aspects of Sales admin, ensuring that all relevant documentation is in place before orders are dispatched
- Producing invoices, PO's and delivery notes for local, national and international sales
- Resolution of queries in relation to orders in a timely manner
- Responding for ensuring that the procedures are kept for new customer accounts
- To assist with credit control process and liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring the dispatch of the goods for all the sales are made within the time requested
- Fortnightly mail merges to wholesalers and retailers
- To input accurate data sales orders/purchase orders as required on Sage 200
- To assist where required to ensure the department is efficient and effective
- To exercise proper integrity in respect of confidential matters
- Liaising with other Department to fulfil their requests
- Ideally the candidate has previous Accounts / Sales / Customer service experience
- Experience of Sage Line 200 or any Sage Packages - not essential but an advantage
- Good all round IT skills and highly proficient in MS Office Products including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good command of the English Language
- Ability to multitask in a small but busy team environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without errors and under pressure
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and able to prioritise work flow
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Logical and practical thinking
- Good telephone manner
- Own car and drivers licence as public transport is now available
They are preferably looking for a candidate who can start immediately.
As no relocation fees will be provided and due to the immediate nature of the role, they can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Business Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Officer Administrator, Office Admin, Sales Support, Office Assistant, Client Services Assistant, Sales Support Administrator, Operations Assistant, Operations Coordinator, Office Administrator, Sales Advisor, Client Support Administrator, Personal Assistant, Operational Support Administrator, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Support, Finance Clerk, Financial Administrator, Finance Administrator, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant may be considered for this role.