Are you an experienced Auditor ideally with a Practice background? Are you ACA/ACCA qualified and want to work for a modern organisation that provides career development and a friendly working environment? If so, this role will be a great fit.
- Preparing and reviewing audit plans
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Delivering an outstanding audit service
- Reviewing accounts preparation and corporate tax computations
- Managing budgets
- Supporting and training new staff
- Ad hoc responsibilities
The right candidate will have the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Practical audit and accounts experience
- Experience in an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work tight deadlines
For more information on this role contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply now to avoid disappointment!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.