Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Having personally placed 3 people into this team in the last 6 months I can vouch for the outgoing and social nature of the department. There is a collaborative environment with Partners, Managers and qualified Seniors all providing the support you will need to become a well rounded accountant.
The need for further staff has arisen from organic growth with a multitude of high profile work won from larger listed organisations and the current Partnership is a mix of ex Big 4 and home grown talent.
Perks of the job:
- Full funding and support to continue studying the AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification, including study leave, and time off for exams plus potential to assist with training contract clawbacks
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- Line Managers who will work closely with you to support you through your development and provide day to day guidance and help
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service, plus holiday trading where you can buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Regular company and team social events throughout the year
- Corporate fundraising events
- Light and airy, recently refurbished modern office in central Oxford
- Online Employee Retail Discount Scheme
- Contribution based pension scheme & life assurance
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 1-2 year's UK practice experience. You must have audit experience. Full training and support will be given to further develop your skills and abilities for a long-term career within this practice.
We would like to hear from you if you are a quick learner and can tick all of the below:
- Educated to A Level or higher e.g. degree
- If you are a school leaver - you must have a minimum of 3 A Levels at grades B, B, C or better
- You must have at least 1-2 years' experience in a UK accountancy practice including audit experience
- You must have already started AAT/ACCA/ACA training
- Proven communication skills, verbal and written
- Fully fluent in English, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel and able to pick up new IT packages very quickly
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude
- Create a positive impression with clients and staff
If you are interested in this opportunity then call now on 0207 269 6369 to discuss in greater detail. First round interviews are being held now so don't hesitate to get in touch.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.