Data Processor / Finance Administrator / Data Processing Clerk
Job Title: Data Processor
Salary: £17,500 + benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Data Processor to join the team in their Liverpool office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team...
There is a definite buzz about the team and the environment they work in - they're close knit, busy, supportive and enjoy working alongside each other. They're big on giving something back to the local community so there'll be plenty of charity events. Organising or participating, it's totally up to you.
Where do you come in?
- Being responsible for the input and allocation of cash, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring that security is maintained within the systems and authorisation levels
- Having responsibility for daily balancing
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Where will you be?
You will be based in their modern building overlooking the River Mersey. Whether you spend your lunch visiting the Royal Albert Docks or watching the cruise ships whilst eating at the Waterfront, you will love these vibrant offices.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £17,500 per annum, you'll be rewarded with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Data Processer, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Data Entry Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.