Credit Controller - Financial Services
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £20,000 + benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in their Cleckheaton office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team...
There is a definite buzz about the team and the environment they work in - it is a hub of activity and they are close knit, busy, focused and enjoy working alongside each other. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They're sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you're looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
They're also big on giving something back to the local community so there'll be plenty of charity events. Organising or participating, it's totally up to you.
Where do you come in?
- Ensuring the security and profitability of the company through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining a professional and efficient relationship with your allocated portfolio of clients
- Providing excellent standards of customer service internally and externally
- Ensuring that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities for the sales team to convert
Where will you be?
Located near the M62 (J26) their modern office near Cleckheaton is easy to get to and has loads of parking. Whether you spend your breaks enjoying the nearby shops or having a restaurant lunch, you will love this friendly working environment.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £20,000 per annum, you'll be rewarded with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Services Assistant may also be considered for this role.