Corporate Tax Manager
Are you a Corporate Tax professional who would like to be able to work remotely for a Top 15 Practice? Are you sick of the unbearable commute into London?
What is Great About this Role?
- Flexible working patterns to suit your needs
- You will step into your own portfolio of clients which will be shaped according to your current and desired skillset
- You will oversee and sign off the work of some of the more junior members of the team
- You will help juniors in their personal and professional development, including assisting them in obtaining industry qualifications
- You will work with Directors and Partners
- As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be expected to take full responsibility for the successful delivery of Corporate Tax projects
- You will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- It is expected that you will become a trusted business advisor
- A clear career path will be set up for Corporate Tax Managers geared towards progression
What do the Team Think?
"I have worked for the Corporate Tax team for over 3 years now and see myself staying here for the rest of my career. Hard work is recognised by the more senior members of the team, the relaxed friendly atmosphere makes it a great place to work, if you ever have any issues Directors are always on hand to help. Love the flexible working as I have young children, it means I am given the opportunity to succeed in my career and still have a family."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- CTA/ACA qualification or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience of some form within a Corporate Tax role
If this is something that may be of interest to you, please reach out today for a non-committal, confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.