Practice Accountant in Sudbury – includes some remote working
A growing accountancy practice based in Sudbury is looking for a qualified Practice Accountant to join its team. The firm specialises in film, game, entrepreneurial and tech clients.
The ideal candidate will be qualified with several years of general practice experience. You should have a good working knowledge of Xero, accounts preparation, and private client advice.
This is a full time position although part time may be considered for the right candidate. The role involves remote working for around half the time.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience but is likely to be in the £40-50k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
Full details of accounting software used to date.