Finance Officer (12 months FTC)
Finance Officer (1 Year FTC)
Up to £30,000 + Competitive Benefits
Are you a Finance Officer looking for a new opportunity to join a world-renowned charity?
Do you have a proven track record of bank reconciliations for both Pound Sterling and foreign currency bank accounts?
Do you have previous experience of working within the charity and NFP sector?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Officer to join this enthusiastic team in central London. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely recording of expenditure and processing national and international payments.
- All payments processed in a timely manner
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaising with the appropriate banks to ensure bank details and currency details are correct
- All financial queries resolved
- Training finance staff when required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a part-qualified accountant
- Previous experience of working within the charity and NFP sector and good understanding of restricted funds
- Previous staff training experience will be beneficial
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working
- Great pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan and many others
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.