Finance Manager (Part-time 21 hours)
Up to £50,000 pro rata
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a part-time role?
Do you have a proven track record of working within the charity and NFP sector?
Are you an AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified (or part-qualified) accountant?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join one of Britain's oldest art charities on a part-time basis. Your main responsibilities will be ensuring that all aspects of the charity's financial operation and charitable obligations are met.
What you'll get in return?
- 21hrs a week - can be worked flexibly around your schedule
- 20 days pro rata holidays plus all bank holidays
- Great location and an exquisite office
- Producing quarterly management accounts and year end accounts in accordance with current SORP requirements
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Managing the annual audit and submission of the annual return to the Charity Commission
- Ensuring timely payments of grants and invoices and chasing all sums due
- Managing Gift Aid and producing Annual Gift Aid claims for submission to HMRC
- Ensuring risk management and fraud prevention in all financial transactions through appropriate policies and best practice
- Making sure all building obligations are met, including Fire and Health & Safety requirements
What you will need to succeed
- You will be AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified (part-qualified accountants will be considered)
- At least 5 years' previous experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Great understanding of charity accounting and restricted funds
If you are interested in this Finance and Administration Officer role, then please do get in touch ASAP with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected]!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.