Audit and Accounts Manager or Senior Manager
Audit and Accounts Manager or Senior Manager - 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Central London Location - Closest Stations - Bank, Monument and Cannon Street
Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- £50,000 - £75,000 pa
- 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Candidate referral scheme
- Commission for introducing clients
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 (office flexi-time arrangement is in place 8am-6.30pm, core hours are between 10am-4.30pm)
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior Manager (30% accounts and tax and 70% audit). I have attached the job specification for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits.
The Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central London, with excellent transports links (Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street) and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Manager, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm, you will be:
- Reporting directly to Partners and liaising with other managers as required
- Planning, supervision and review of audit and accounts cases including preparing notes for partners.
- This role often provides a main point of contact with clients and liaising with clients both face to face and on the phone/email on day to day issues
- Assisting staff with technical accounting and auditing problems
- Developing the audit function in London
- Audit of accounts typically with a turnover up to £40 million, including group accounts.
- Audit of specialist organisations such as pension schemes, solicitors and FCA regulated.
- Preparation of business tax computations
This friendly firm has a fantastic brand in the market and can offer your exceptional clients, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you can flourish with them, driving the success of the firm forward!
The firm is proud of their family and close-knit collaborative culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials, and memorable Summer and Christmas events.
They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, and work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and is willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at [email protected] or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.