Semi Senior Accountant
Accounts Semi Senior
Sutton - up to £35,000 + ACCA Study Support
- Would you like to work in an accountancy practice with great reputation and established client base?
- Are you a Part-Qualified ACCA (or AAT Level 4) Semi Senior Accountant, with at least 2 years' experience in practice, who wants to finish your ACCA qualification in a gratifying role?
The Accounts Semi Senior Role
As the Accounts Semi Senior, you will be responsible for the preparation of limited company accounts as well as corporate and personal tax returns. Working alongside Senior members of the team, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in audit engagements.
The successful Accounts Semi Senior will be communicating with clients and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded. You will have good technical knowledge including experience with Sage and cloud-based accounting systems.
- Free Parking
- Hours 37.5 per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.45pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
- Study Support - Exam, Home Study Course + a classroom course or online tutorial + 1 weeks paid study leave per exam
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% client introduction bonus scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contribution
- Dress for your diary
- Team lunches and department meals
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a 7-Partner firm, close to home in Sutton. This impressive firm works with clients with various size, ranging from one-man bands to multimillion turnover businesses. As the Accounts Semi Senior, you will be provided with ongoing training and development throughout your career.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nadia Atanasova on [email protected] or 0207 269 6326. Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.