Indirect Taxes Manager
Indirect Taxes Manager - London (£70-80k)
Are you looking to join a FTSE100 firm?
Would you like flexible working?
Are you CTA/ACA qualified?
What's great about this Indirect Taxes Manager role?
- 14 - 20% bonus
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
This Indirect Taxes Manager role offers a chance to work with a British multinational financial services company known for their culture of continual learning and development
Your role as an Indirect Taxes Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely indirect tax advice and reporting
- You will proactively manage the Group's indirect tax compliance reporting including changes to and agreement of the VAT Partial Exemption Special Method
- You will manage the indirect taxes relationships with HMRC and with key suppliers, accounting teams, outsourced providers and consultants
- You will be required to provide training and support to junior resources in the Tax team who are providing support to the VAT deliveries
What you'll need to succeed as an Indirect Taxes Manager
- You are CTA/ACA qualified
- You have advisory and VAT compliance experience
- You have financial services exposure
- You have experience with Partial Exemptions Special Methods
I am looking for an ambitious and hard-working candidate to join this highly regarded firm, please get in touch to discuss the role in further details
0207 123 5057
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.