Finance Assistant £23,000 - £27,000 + Study Support and Benefits
For a global accreditation and membership organisation, we're recruiting a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Director with the management of the day to day bookkeeping and accounting activities of a small Finance team. The Finance Assistant will also work with the CRM Database Officer to maintain up-to-date and relevant data in Microsoft Dynamics. This role will be ideal for someone starting their career in finance as the package offers full Study Support.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain the operation of the Sales Ledger including processing sales invoices and membership billing; Maintaining robust Credit Control
- Maintain the processes of the Purchase Ledger function including processing invoices and POs and expenses; Paying all suppliers and reconciling statements and queries
- Assist in the Monitoring of the bank accounts including posting Direct Debit payments, receipts and journals
- Assist the Database Officer with sourcing and updating the CRM with new and current data
- Assist the Senior Finance Officer with month-end close
- Liaise with Auditors at year end, helping to resolve queries on Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger and Bank accounts
What you'll offer us:
- Experience of using Sage Line 50, MS Excel and ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous hands-on accounts experience
- Ability to work proactively in a small office environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines
- We are particularly keen on hearing from individuals who are planning on / have commenced AAT/ACCA/ CIMA studies
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.