Up to £22,250 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next career move?
Would you like to work for a renowned educational organisation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join this educational organisation on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for collecting all existing debts and ensuring a consistent cash flow.
- Monitoring credit limits daily
- Setting up new customers and encouraging them to set up direct debits and electronic billing
- Taking credit card payments and chasing debtors
- Raising credit, write off and refund requests
What you'll get in return
- Performance bonus
- Great pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount at major retailers + many others
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record of working as a Credit Controller
- Good knowledge of financial systems - ideally SAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this Credit Controller opportunity, then please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected] . Interviews will be held this week, so get in touch ASAP to discuss in more detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.