Priestman Goode, Finance Manager
We are a design consultancy and are seeking a highly experienced and competent professional for a wide-ranging financial role. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s accounting records
- Preparation of management accounts include year-end financial accounts
- Dealing with all matters/correspondence with HMRC including PAYE returns, VAT returns, PAYE settlement agreement.
- Preparation and production of information for negotiation of terms for Professional Indemnity Insurance and for other insurances – asset/Employer’s liability/property etc.
- The successful individual will need to ensure all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
The successful candidate will possess an accounting qualification and have experience in a similar senior financial role within the creative sector and hold strong accountancy and numerical skills alongside having analytical experience.
The candidate will need to be able to work to strict deadlines in a highly organised manner; ensuring attention to detail and accuracy are demonstrated throughout. Having strong verbal and written communication skills are key components to be successful within this role.
The candidate will possess strong IT skills including MS office, SAGE and Paprika. They will also need the ability to work proactively, independently and with good attention to detail.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies Please
Please provide a covering letter and CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.