Finance Assistant (1 Year FTC)
23,000-26,000 + Competitive Benefits
Are you a Finance Assistant who wants to join an internationally renowned charity?
Do you have a proven track record of working as a Finance Assistant within the charity and NFP sector?
Are you currently working towards an accounting qualification?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a fantastic team in London on a contract basis. You will be responsible for processing the accounts payable transactions, ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
What's great about this role?
- Health and life insurance
- Fantastic pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan + many others
- Daily processing of accounts payable transactions and completing payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers on the systems and performing supplier statement reconciliations to ensure records are up to date
- Managing petty cash and checking credit card receipts
- Assisting with month-end and year-end
- Helping with audit preparation
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Assistant
- Great knowledge of Finance Systems
- An affinity for the charity and NFP sector
What are the next steps?
If you are interested in this Finance Assistant role, then please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected] . Get in touch ASAP if you would like to discuss further!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.