Chief Operations Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Salary: circa £55k
Permanent / Flexible Working Considered
Are you highly skilled and looking for new challenges in the education sector?
If so, this could be your opportunity to help shape the future of our Trust.
Elevate Multi Academy Trust (Elevate) is a Primary MuIti Academy Trust established in 2017. There are currently 7 schools in the Trust, with a Free School opening in September 2019 and 4 further schools due to join in late 2019. Together the academies within Elevate form a family of like-minded educationalists with a partnership between faith schools from the Diocese of Leeds and the Diocese of York and local community primary schools.
As a Trust our main priorities are our children, families and their educational journey. We have high expectations which we know can be achieved by creating a strong collaboration between children, parents/guardians and talented and caring headteachers, teachers and their support staff.
As Chief Operations Officer, you will provide strategic leadership and responsibility for Finance, Human Resources, Governance and Compliance, Health & Safety, Estate Management and IT Support Functions. Importantly, you must be committed to the educational vision and values of the Trust.
You will be experienced in working at a senior level in an organisation and prepared to lead, inspire and challenge. You will have a demonstrable track record of success in the effective leadership and delivery of financial management, business support services, income generation and managing transformational change. The successful candidate will also:
- Be a fully/part qualified accountant or have experience as a Chief Financial Officer in an academy trust
- Have a proven record of leadership and management at a senior level and can demonstrate range of effective leadership styles
- Have the energy, enthusiasm and ability to lead, manage, motivate and empower staff
- Have a track record of creating and implementing strategic leadership and organisational improvement
- Have experience of leading a multi-professional team
- Be a versatile thinker who can look forwards and outwards to develop and champion innovative solutions
- Have a willingness to engage collaboratively across Elevate Multi Academy Trust and beyond
The Trust is prepared to consider flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. This may be flexibility during the week or a contract arrangement of term time working plus a number of weeks.
An application pack can be requested from Emma Duffey, Avec Partnership Ltd, by phone on 01325 281480. If you would like more information around the requirements of role please contact Nigel Ashley, CEO on 01423 541996.
Closing Date: 20th September 2019
Interview Date: TBC
The safety and wellbeing of children and young people is central to our ethos and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and Section 128 Barring check, to comply with the Safeguarding and Child Protection policies of the Trust.
More searches like this
- Financial Director Education/Training Qualified by Experience jobs in North Yorkshire
- Management Accountant Education/Training Qualified by Experience jobs in North Yorkshire
- CFO Education/Training Qualified by Experience jobs in North Yorkshire
- Finance Business Partner Education/Training Qualified by Experience jobs in North Yorkshire