Tax Manager (Practice)
Salary: £40k - £46k
Location: Gatwick & Worthing
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Do you want to work for an organisation that can offers continual development and career progression within a professional and supportive modern environment?
Do you believe in being recognised for adding value and delivering outstanding work?
If so I have the perfect role for you.
You will already have outstanding knowledge with corporate tax and have a strong interest in advising on tax and be ATT qualified.
* Preparing calculations to support the advice given
* Corresponding and liaising with HMRC, dealing with clearance applications and enquiries
* Drafting letters and reports for tax advisory issues
* Preparation and development of claims, SDLT returns and VAT returns
* Reviewing corporate tax returns
* Advising clients on succession and remuneration planning
* Advising on investor reliefs such as EIS/SEIS
* Supporting Directors and Partners for the Tax department
* Assisting in coaching and training members of staff
Due to expansion this highly reputable and friendly organisation is offering a unique opportunity to join their Tax team where they fully commit to developing your career which means that you are invested in from day one.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply now1
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.