Accountant (Practice) (ACCA or ACA qualified)
Senior Accountant (Practice) (ACCA or ACA qualified)
Salary: £33k - £40k DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.00pm
Free parking on site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join our client's busy and successful accountants based in Worthing.
* Conducting accounts work, inclusive of VAT returns, Bookkeeping, preparing accounts. Self-assessments and tax returns
* Providing support to the Supervising Manager
* Maintaining excellent client relationships whilst seeking to establish new client relationships
* Providing clear communication to senior management on timescales and the deliverability of assignments
* Attending training courses as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and expertise to apply:
* ACCA or ACA qualified
* A proven account background ideally from practice
* Strong communication skills
* Demonstrable experience of cultivating and maintain strong client relationships
* A knowledge of payroll would be an advantage
* Good IT skills and knowledge of various software packages
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable and expanding modern practice that offers a friendly and progressive working environment. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas 01273 947810 or apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.