Up to £50,000
- Are you a qualified accountant looking for their first role in industry?
- Are you interested in a challenging yet rewarding role within a global security firm?
- Are you a qualified accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding Financial Accounting role?
What's great about this role?
- A great opportunity to work on international accounting entities in conjunction with UK Finance.
- Supervision and review of all accounting transactions processed by the shared services function.
- Ownership and monthly control of the Balance Sheet, including inter-company balances ensuring processes in place to avoid risk of misstatement;
- Support the FP&A team with the month end reporting process and consolidation of the financial figures of the various sub-locations within the Northern Europe Sub-Region
As a Financial Accountant you will be involved in;
- Insuring the integrity of all KPI's calculation (DSO, AR 60 days, DPO, CIT, TBT, WIP and others);
- Working closely with Regional Tax Manager on maintaining transfer pricing documentation for Northern Europe entities;
- Responsible for all accounting aspects of business and legal entities, both for management and statutory accounts, including but not limited to monthly management accounts, consolidation packs, statutory annual closing, and regulatory returns including VAT, corporation tax, EC sales listings, PSA returns.
- Responsible for ensuring an accurate and timely month end and year end close in line with corporate time-lines;
What do the team think?
"I love working in a business that truly values its employees "
"It's a challenging yet rewarding environment"
"The company has real conscious and its evident as soon as you arrive for work"
As a Financial Accountant you will be;
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CA, ACCA or CIMA)
- An effective written and oral communicator
- An advanced Excel User (vlookups, Macros)
- A proficient user of Finance ERP systems
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.