Real Estate Tax Senior Manager
An opportunity has arisen within a Big 4's Merger and Acquisition Real Estate team as a senior manager. You will advise a broad range of clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, whilst acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
The team help clients with various aspects of a merger and acquisition transactions such as restructuring, divestiture, partnerships and insolvency. You'll focus on helping clients establish treasury goals, analyse and quantify tax assets, assess tax risks, and model taxable income and cash flow impacts.
The Real Estate tax team sits within the Deals tax practice at the London office. The client base boasts UK and international clients seeking to invest in real estate, including private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, high net worth individuals, REITS and other institutional investors.
The work is a mixture of transaction driven advice, such as due diligence and structuring, as well as other advisory services and tax compliance.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing the brand
To apply, or for more information, please contact Laura on: 0207 269 6317 / [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.