Employment Tax Manager
Employment Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000 - Mid-Tier Firm
What makes this employment tax team different?
- Collaborative culture - one office firm is a great advantage as leads to a lot of cross selling
- Pure employment Tax team - it is a dedicated Employment Tax team which most other mid-tiers do not have
- Growing business - has experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years and has shown no sign of stopping
- Average size of clients is 20 - 50 million with portfolios of Not for Profit, Property, Media, Hospitality, Financial Services as well as a number of high-profile clients from Sports Involvement
Overview of the culture:
- Dynamic growing team
- Team are very closely-knit meaning that should you ever need any support, it will be provided
- Currently supporting 2 charities which leads to a wide range of sporting events and activities
- Sociable culture, often go out for drinks
- Relaxed team environment giving you the opportunity to work autonomously with no micromanagement
As Employment Tax Manager, your main responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting and helping the Director to provide the employment tax offering across al of the firm's client business sectors
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team to help develop their technical knowledge and skills
- Identify opportunities for Partners to take to clients
- Meet with clients, including prospective clients with the view of securing new work
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected] for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.